vrijdag 11 september 2015

Philippines. She wrote: I'm happy to send you this jeepney. I ride a tricycle from my village to the town proper. From there I ride a jeepney to my work place. Jeepneys have signboards on the windshield indicating it's route. The one I ride has a philcoa signboard, the back of the jeep has 2 long parallel seats, it can sit about 8-11 persons on it's right and left side depending on it's lenght an how fat or thin the persons are. (haha!) There are no tickets in the jeep. You pay your fare by passing your money to the person next to you. The person will also pass it to the next until it reaches the driver. When the driver gets your money, he will ask you where you'll drop off and when your money has change, it will be passed to the person near him until it reaches you. When you reach your destination, you say "Para!" for the jeep to stop.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten