donderdag 6 oktober 2016

Alaska. She wrote: Will be snowing here really soon. The summer was cut short by a lot of rain. Seems like it's been raining since july. We can see Denali from the river just about a 5 min. walk from our house. The pink flowers in the picture are fireweed and they are gorgeous in person very vibrant color. I've lived in Alaska for 4 years now and I love it. I will never leave! We live in a small town called Tarkeetna. I have 3 girls who all go to the elementary school. They ride their bikes to school most days. It is very close to home too.They are very excited for winter, they love to ski and play hocky and just play in the snow. I don't mind the snow, but I am terrible at skiing. I'd rather read a book from inside looking at the fire. I've never been to the Netherlands. I hope to learn more about you and your beautiful country.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten